- >Oil/Filter Change with fluids top-off (3 per year)
- >Brake Shoes/Pads, front & rear
- >National Roadside Assistance 24/7/365
- >New Battery or towards battery of choice
- >Annual Tire Rotation
- >Annual Alignment Check
- >Annual Safety Diagnostic
- >Front Wiper Blades Replacement
- >Safety Inspection
- >Discount on 30,000 MFG Service
- >Discount on 60,000 MFG Service
- >Discount on 90,000 MFG Service
- >Cooling System Maintenance
- >In addition to the above benefits, you will receive complimentary Auto Deductible Reimbursement coverage of a maximum of $500. Provided at no additional charge. This benefit is not available in all states. Your coverage terms provide details of coverage, exclusions and restrictions.
For mechanical claims, your customers can visit any ASE repair shop. Gold Standard is good all across the U.S. at thousands of new or used car dealerships, most full-service lube retailers* and any ASE repair shop.
Limited PowerTrain Mechanical Service Contract
(See Contract for Details..)
1-, 2-year Parts Covered:
- >Engine – All internally lubricated parts including pistons, piston rings and pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and bearings, timing chain and/or gears, rocker arms, valves, valve springs, seats and guides, valve push rods and lifters (plus seals and gaskets when in conjunction)
- >Transmission – All internally lubricated parts
- >Drive Axle Assembly – Transfer Case and Differential
- >Cooling System – Water pump and thermostat
- >Fuel – Fuel pump, metal fuel lines and fuel tank
3-, 4- and 5-year Contracts also include:
- >Air Conditioning System – Compressor, condenser, evaporator, accumulator, and blower motor
- >Fuel System – Fuel injectors, diesel injectors, vacuum booster pump, and fuel distributor
- >Seals and Gaskets – Engine, transmission and transfer case
- >Electrical – Alternator, starter motor, voltage regulator and distributor
- >ALL of our service contracts include our unique maintenance program.
For mechanical issues, your customers can visit any ASE repair shop.
Bronze Coverage – Bronze Coverage Includes all of the Powertrain coverage items plus items detailed below:
- >TRANSMISSION: Clutch plate, pressure plate, flywheel, torque converter release and bearings.
- >COOLING SYSTEM: Fan and fan clutch, primary electric fan motor, heater core valve, coolant recovery reservoir and radiator.
- >AIR CONDITIONING: Compressor, compressor clutch, clutch coil, clutch bearing, AC dash control and modules, receiver, receiver drier, orifice tube, .compressor seals, idler pulley, field coil, expansion valve, pressure cycling switch, inside ambient temperature sensor and accumulator.
- >STEERING: Steering gear, rack and pinion, and all internal lubricated parts. Power steering cooler and lines. Power steering pump (electric or engine driven), steering column shaft and couplings, steering box, drag links, idler arm, pitman arm, and tie rod ends.
- >SUSPENSION: Front or rear leaf or coil springs only if broken. Control arms, control arm bushings, and upper or lower ball joints. Control arm shafts, front or rear wheel bearings, spindles, radius arms and bushings. Stabilizer bar, links and bushings, torsion bars, sway bars and sway links, and hub assembly.
- >BRAKES: Wheel cylinders, disc brake calipers, proportioning valve, master cylinder, power brake booster.
- >ELECTRICAL: Front or rear wiper motors (head lamp wiper assemblies are NOT covered), power window motors and regulators, power seat motors, power door lock actuators, starter motor solenoid, horns, neutral safety switch, reverse indicator switch, turn signal switch, washer pumps, ignition igniter and module, coil packs, crankshaft position sensor, head lamp switch, blower motor speed switch, ignition switch and lock cylinder, knock sensor and stop lamp switch.
- >FUEL SYSTEM: Fuel pressure regulator(s), fuel gauge, control valve, fuel injection pump and fuel sending unit.
- >CRUISE CONTROL: Cruise control switches and actuator.
- >RENTAL CAR: Thirty-five dollars ($35) per day for up to five days after a claim is opened. We are not responsible for the repair facility’s inability to schedule repairs or obtain parts.
Silver Coverage – Silver coverage includes all of Powertrain Coverage and Bronze Coverage items plus items detailed below: COOLING
- >SYSTEM: Fan control module, heater motor, heater control module, heater core, coolant pump for heater, coolant heater solenoids or control valves, radiator heater core, heater control valve, and fan blade
- >ELECTRICAL: Sun roof motors, convertible top motors or actuators, power antenna, power mirrors; power trunk, tailgate, hatch, and side door motors or actuators (including vacuum motors or actuators). Remote door lock receivers. Wiring harnesses. Ignition lock cylinder, all manually operated switches. Driver information gauges. (NOTE: Remote transmitters or key fobs, GPS, Radio, Stereo Systems, CD Changers, MP3 players, TV, Disc Players, Satellite Radio, and Onstar units are NOT covered)
- >FUEL: Fuel control module, fuel rails.
- >BRAKES: Components of the anti-lock brake system including: wheel cylinders, front or rear calipers, brake springs, pins, and hardware kits, wheel speed sensors (sensors damaged by bad wheel bearings are not covered), brake hoses, brake lines, brake combination or proportioning valves, master cylinder, ABS pump, ABS module, ABS hydraulic unit,
- >ABS hydraulic control unit, ABS accumulator, parking brake actuator. (NOTE: Brake linings, pads, rotors and drums are NOT covered).
- >SEALS AND GASKETS: Intake manifold gasket.
ALL of our service contracts include our unique maintenance program. For mechanical issues, your customers can visit any ASE repair shop.
GOLD EXCLUSIONARY COVERAGE – Gold coverage includes all factory installed mechanical or electrical components except those items listed below and in SECTION 5 of your contract, Exclusions:
Exceptions to Gold Coverage:
- 1. All maintenance related items and the following parts including, but not limited to light bulbs, belts, hoses, filters, lubricants, coolants, sparkplugs, glowplugs, batteries, brake pads, rotors, drums, system restraint sensors and airbags, all exhaust system components, including the catalytic converter, paint, tires, wheels, and rims, body components, glass/plastic, factory recommended services.
- 2. Service suggested or required factory warranty, recalls or Technical Service Bulletins.
- 3. Any repair where the component has not broken or failed**. COVERAGE DOES NOT cover components which are not worn beyond manufacturer’s service limits or failed.**
- 4. Rust or corrosion damage, any body repairs, convertibler tops, air or water leaks or damage they cause, squeaks, rattles, sun damage, and any weather stripping.
- 5. Any item still covered by the manufacturers warranty.
- 6. Limits of Liability: The aggregate total of paid claims is not to exceed the NADA retail value of the vehicle at the time of repair. Repair costs not necessary to correct the covered mechanical breakdown, but which are recommended as a part of the overall repair are considered “betterments” and will not be covered. ** On-Star systems, satellite, receivers of any type, GPS systems, sound systems, radio and stereo units, wireless transmitters, audio visual units or displays, televisions, dvd players, software for any onboard electronics, mp3 players, any electronic interfaces. If you purchase the hi-tech surcharge, these items are covered with exception to the On-Star system **
ALL of our service contracts include our unique maintenance program.
For mechanical issues, your customers can visit any ASE repair shop.